Webinars to help you communicate during COVID-19
Engaging Online and Continuing Ed Learners: How to Use AI-Powered Texting to Support the Learning Environment
THURSDAY, MARCH 19th | 1 PM EDT
Join Signal Vine’s Chief Growth Officer, Jeff Mutimer, as he walks through a personalized demo of the Signal Vine platform. You will learn how you can use an AI-powered two-way texting platform to engage your online students where they operate most: their phones.
Communicating Through the Coronavirus: A Panel Discussion
FRIDAY, MARCH 20th | 1 PM EDT
Right now, every college and university is grappling with the impact of COVID-19 and building business continuity plans. Schools that can are moving online and others are rethinking ways to serve their students and provide for basic needs, especially for the under-resourced. It’s an uncertain time for faculty, staff, and students alike, but if there is one underlying theme, it’s the need to communicate. This includes communicating across campus and with staff and faculty as well.
Join us as we invite expert panelists and institutional leaders to discuss how they’re conducting campus-wide communications in light of COVID-19. Participants will walk away with best practices and ideas on how to ensure the right message is sent to the right people at the right time.
This webinar will be moderated by Signal Vine’s CEO, Brian Kathman. Panelists include…
- Edward Conroy, Associate Director of Research Communication at the Hope Center for College, Community, and Justice
- Liz Richter, Senior Director, Division of Student Success at The University of Texas at Arlington
- Alice Anne Bailey, Ph.D., Higher Education Consultant
- Jesse Boeding, University of Pennsylvania Doctoral Student
- Adil Dittmer, Account Manager at Signal Vine