September means back to school, and back to work! We’re starting the school year strong with a quick trip to San Diego for the 2017 NCAN conference. Stop by our booth at the conference to meet Director of Customer Success Arianna Hartmann and Business Development Associate Jessica Perkins.
San Diego is one of our favorite places to travel. We looked up some fun facts about San Diego to share with you before NCAN:
- San Diego is home to the world’s oldest sailing ship, The Star Of India.
- The first person to drive across the Coronado bridge was Ronald Reagan, in 1969.
- San Diego produces the most avocados in the United States.
- Dr. Seuss was from San Diego.
- San Diego has never won a World Series, Super Bowl, or NBA title.
Will you be at either conference?